Cora E. White, International President & CEO
Partners in Foster Care, Inc, was established in 1988 by Cora White, a long time foster parent and businesswoman to fill the void between available government services and the exceptional needs of children in foster and other out-of-home placements. Partners in Foster Care, Inc. is now known as Foster Care Children and Family Fund.
Objectives & Goals
To ensure that all destitute and abandoned children receive the basic necessities of life, i.e., food, shelter, clothing, medical care and basic education.
To reduce the number of destitute children without adequate care in the district and to provide them with a basic education.
Services & Benefits
Foster Care Children and Family Fund serves as an information and referral organization that provides the following:
3. Educational Training for foster parents to help them improve their skills in providing better care of the children entrusted in their homes.
4. Back to School Picnic where school supplies are distributed to ease the financial burden on the foster family. Approximately 400 children are served at this function.
6. India Project: Offering services and support for orphaned children in India. Click here for further Information.
7. Assistance to Native American Seniors include Food Baskets, Transportation and other Resources;
Toys to Foster Parent Associations, Head Start and the Northwest Veterans Association
8. Training and Scholarships provided to youth in Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa
9. Assistance and Resources to provided to Ukraine Orphans
10. Mentoring and Family Advocacy
11. Speakers and Trainers provided at Educational Training Conferences and Workshops as well as our own sponsored conferences for foster, adoptive and biological parents, social workers and others involved in the child welfare field.